Search by keywords or by product
WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies are small text files sent from the website to the user's terminal (usually to the browser) where they are stored before being re-transmitted back to the website during the next visit by the same user. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user's hard disk nor transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser. Some of the functions of cookies can be delegated to other technologies. In this document, the term "cookie" refers to both cookies and all similar technologies.
By using cookies it is possible to memorise information related to your preferences, like browsing pages or downloading files from our website or other similar actions performed while visiting our website.
FIRST- OR THIRD-PARTY COOKIES Cookies can be first or third party, where "first party" means cookies developed by the owner of the website and "third party" means cookies developed by third parties with respect to the owner of the website.
NATURE OF COOKIES There are several types of cookies:
Technical cookies Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service" (see art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the data controller or operator of the website. They can be divided into:
– Navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (for example, allowing purchases or authenticating access to restricted areas). They are in fact necessary for the proper operation of the website.
– Analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the website operator to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they use the website itself, to improve the website's performance.
– Functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse based on an array of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) to improve the service rendered. For the installation of these cookies the prior consent of users is not required (more information is available in the Cookie Management section below).
Profiling cookies Profiling cookies are used to create user profiles and to send advertising messages that reflect his/her preferences as manifested while browsing the Internet.
The consent of the data subject is required for the use of profiling cookies. According to provision no. 229 of 8 May 2014, the user must be able to authorise or refuse consent to install profiling cookies if present.
In the case of third-party cookies, the website does not have direct control of individual cookies and cannot control them (it can neither install them directly nor delete them). You can still manage these cookies through your browser settings (follow the instructions below) or refer to the websites listed in the "Cookie Management" section.
The User is therefore invited to consult the website of the third party specified below.
COOKIE DURATION Cookies have a duration that is dictated by their expiration date (or by a specific action like closing the browser) set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
• Temporary or session (session cookies): these are used to store temporary information, to link the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed.
• Permanent (persistent cookies): these are used to store information like login name and password so that the user doesn't have to retype them each time he/she visits a specific site. These remain stored on the computer even after the browser is closed.
In contrast, session cookies are deleted once the connection to this website is terminated. The computer systems used for this website are based on temporary and permanent cookies.
ACCEPTING AND BLOCKING COOKIESUser consent is not required for the installation of technical and analytical cookies.
Profiling cookies or other tracking tools, on the other hand, can only be used if the user has given his consent after being informed. This site uses a banner that allows those who wish to express their consent.
If you wish, you can also manage cookies directly through your browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences you have set for this site, so it would be advisable for you to periodically visit this page to double-check your choices.